“Customer service is not a department, it’s an attitude!” – Unknown
Learning a new platform – as well as how to trade – can be difficult, particularly in the beginning. While there are extensive resources provided on ayondo’s website and via webinars, questions sometimes arise that require personal support. ayondo’s Client Services team provides quality answers to your trading questions.
What Is Client Services There For?
ayondo’s Client Services team helps clients learn about ayondo products and features and the concept of Social Trading. Our team also offers personal support for questions and problems.
ayondo provides two platforms that include intuitive designs for trading. These platforms are:
- WeTrade: Find traders, create a portfolio, and execute signals on your own account.
- TradeHub: Award-winning platform for trading your own strategies – includes intuitive functionality and excellent charts and tools.
Our Client Services team is there to offer support for understanding these platforms and using the charts and tools. In addition, our team would be happy to assist with risk management practices, helping you understand the risks associated with trading so that you can make the most of your trading experience.
Client satisfaction is the top priority for the Client Services team with the aim to create the best possible trading environment for clients.
Did you know?
- – ayondo has over 10 dedicated Client Services members
- – The team answers around 135 questions per day
- – Client Services is located in 4 different offices
- – Support offered in 4 different languages
- – Available via phone or email
Most Commonly Asked Questions:
Our Client Services team receives numerous calls and emails per day with questions about ayondo, its products and platforms. Common questions include the following:
- Q: How does Social Trading work?
- A: Social Trading is based on exchanging experiences and a mutual network makes this possible. Top Traders and Followers converge as part of an online community. Traders publish their trading strategies, which are fully accessible to Followers and, at the same time, investable.
- Q: What is the minimum investment amount?
- A: You can open a live account with € 2,000. With this account size, you can proportionally follow the trades of up to five Top Traders on your account.
- Q: Do you offer a demo account?
- A: Yes. With ayondo’s Social Trading demo account, you receive 10K in virtual money. With ayondo’s CFD Trading/Spread Betting demo account, you receive 100K in virtual money. You have the opportunity to practice trading strategies as well as open a real money account when you’re ready. To set up a demo account with ayondo, visit our homepage: http://www.ayondo.com/. Click ‘Open Account’ and choose between the different account types of ‘Follower, Top Trader, CFD/Spread Betting.’ Click the link at the bottom to open a demo account.
- Q: I forgot my password.
- A: You can retrieve your password by going to the WeTrade, TradeHub® or Demo login page. Select ‘Forgot Password’ and then follow the instructions.
- Q: What documentation do I need to open an account?
- A: After completing the application to open an account with us, we require proof of ID, proof of address, and phone verification. ID verification includes verifying your passport, driving licence (if applicable) or EU National ID card (if applicable) via phone or email. Address verification includes sending us a photocopy, fax or scanned copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill. Phone verification includes an SMS being sent to your mobile device or a Voice Message being sent to your landline.
- Q: Is there a negative balance obligation?
- A: No. We offer Negative Balance Protection which means that you cannot lose more than your deposit.
- Q: Which methods are available to deposit/fund my account?
- A: Make withdrawals or deposits securely on our trading platforms. Fund your account quickly and reliably by credit card, Skrill or bank transfer. You can make withdrawals at any time.
The Client Services team provides quality assistance for these and other types of questions. Additional questions/answers can be found on our FAQ page.
Michael Hunter, Client Services Manager, discusses ayondo and how Client Services can help you with your trading needs.
Our phone lines are open for customer service related queries between 07:00 and 18:00 (UK time), Monday to Friday:
- Social Trading Support: +44 (0)20 3330 0865
- TradeHub Support: +44 (0)20 3326 2131
Outside of business hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – your query will then be processed on the next working day.
Please note that our online trading service is available 24 hours a day between 2200h on Sunday night and 2215h* (UK time) on Friday night.
*Trading may be unavailable up to 1 minute before we close at 2215h on Friday night.